All 3 art Reviews

Psychicpebbles Psychicpebbles

Very funny dude! That finger made me laugh man!

IceBreak23 responds:

:) Thanks! love zach's animation <3

Damnation Dalmatian Damnation Dalmatian

Hey! You have a style, this is good! But you allow me to give some tips? I think you should put your character in some background, because a BG would make a huge difference! And you can draw your charaacter with some shading, what do you think? Keep the work, we are here to help each other!

JJCripps1996 responds:

Thank you for the advice, but I don't put my artwork onto here to get reviewed and rated, I put it here because I want to, these last few drawings are literally just quick character designs, nothing special, thus why no backgrounds. Also, not a huge fan of shading, with my comic I write, it's all bright colours and weird designs, so I feel shading would only take that away from it. Thank you for giving me some advice, but I'm quite happy with my style and skills as they are, I don't really feel like I need to improve on anything that much. But still, thanks for suggesting new things I guess!

Bubbly Gum Bubbly Gum

You're very good! Made her with a different style and this is great! If you gonna make another one, you should put the shadows and highlights, it would be great!

HunyBear responds:

I did! it's posted if u wanna see it.